Monday 9 January 2012

SNIP SNIP

Today was all about getting the stitches out.
I got the train home sweet home at 8am then off to the doctors with my Mama. I was pretty nervous but it was the same as when I got them in - pain free.


YAY


However I now look like I have a pirate scar on my leg....
That is me sorted for Halloween.


My mama is turning 50 in February so we are having a massive "Black tie and diamonds" party!!!
Today we purchased some "BLING BLING" candle holders to decorate the table and had a look at some evening gowns. None were as magical as she wanted so the hunt is still on. 


This party has to be fabulous for my amazing and beautiful mama. We are going to go all out and show everyone how the Barkers PARTY. It must be super glamorous and wild.







I LOVE KAZZAMAMA!!!!!


Some party inspo....






I can not wait to party with some of my most favourite people.


PARTY TIME
LOVE
SIBA 
XO










No comments:

Post a Comment