Tuesday 29 November 2011

Winter Wedding

What an eventful weekend.

I had a very rare Saturday off which I was meant to spend cleaning the G pad however it turned into a long like and getting my nails done. Obviously more important as I was attending the wedding of....

Alexandra Jane Mann

and

Adam McKeown

LOVE LOVE LOVE

What a beautiful day it was.

Started off with a trip to get my nails done, I went for a bronze colour as it is nearly CHRISTMAS and I thought I would go all festive on yo ass. I then had a crazy panic as I had not even purchased a wedding gift. On my way home I went into one of my fav shops. Nuala Ashe. Guaranteed to find something in there. I purchased a 'Mr & Mrs" candle and a "Mr & Mrs" sign for the bedroom. DONE. I then had to rush back to the flat and quickly tidy as much as I could as well as fix hair and make up. I wore my Topshop black dress with sheer cream and red maxi section, my crazy Topshop unique shoes and vintage horse belt. I am not sure if it was wedding material but hey ho. It was then a crazy rush as we had 15 minutes to get to the wedding with not a clue where we were going. We made it. 

Alexandra and Adam looked so happy happy happy.

Alexandra's dress was to die for.
In the words of Sean Bookless:

"I could not even handle it"

BEAUTIFUL.



More photographs of this romantic day to come.

After the wedding we went to Alexandra`s family home which was beautifully decorated with flowers and pearls everywhere. It set the scene for a fabulous winter wedding.

Let the champagne flow. 



I loved the little raspberry brownies

YUM.



Did I mention I caught the bouquet? ;)

JOKE.

After the wedding I was meeting up with my favourite glamours girls....

Lala & Jadey

Going out used to be a regular occurrence.
 But we are all in relationships so this can not happen as much
BOO
However tonight was....

OUR NIGHT!!!!!

I made a quick dash home, changed into a LBD fixed my hair and make up then chilled with my girls and obviously had some G&Ts. At the club we had vodka and patron, not a good combinations considering I was drinking champagne at the wedding and when Layla was drinking her vodka straight. It is safe to say....

DRUNK, DRAMA, CATCH UPS, TEARS, HUGS 

I would not have it any other way.

I LOVE MY GIRLS


SIB

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment