Thursday 24 November 2011

BUSY BEE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!

It is time I started updating my blog more.

I have been super busy.
 I have been basically working full time in Cruise as well as styling 2 to 3 shoots a week and.....

I AM LOVING IT

It is a fabulous feeling being creative again.
I felt so out the loop after graduating from GSA in June.

I am working with a very talented photographer at the moment - Eric Stewart
We are trying to do one test shoot a week depending on location etc

After styling my sibling it was time to move out of my comfort zone of working with family and give myself a challenge. 

Introducing
Charlene Key



Photographer - Eric Stewart
Model - Charlene Key
MUA - Suzanne Lochhead
Stylist- ME

What a great team we made including Charlene's Mama.

Images have still to come. ( Eric's laptop is broken ) 
This is a sneak preview.
This look was a mixture of...
GLAM  SEXY  CLASSY

Super excited to see the result.



SIB XO

No comments:

Post a Comment