Friday 17 February 2012

WOW

TUT TUT TUT
I need to start blogging more.....
1 - It is like a non secret diary and allows me to voice my thoughts and feelings.
2 - It encourages me to do more contextual and fashion research.
3 - It keeps me POSITIVE & HAPPY.

Soooo I have lots & lots & lots to tell y'all about.

Numero uno - My bestest tall skank in the whole wide world - Nicola Reid is moving to London town tomorrow. This girl is going to sail through life with her amazing attitude and lack of worrying. She has got a job in Libertys which hopefully means discount for me.....

Her leaving night consisted of sneakers, shots of patron and g&ts.


Bunny & I at big birds leaving too in Black Sparrow.


I will miss this tall skank but I am sure I will have many wild weekends in London and have told G I will NEED to visit her all the time.


Skank love <3

Typical dinner.





 Nights out will not be the same without our tall friend.

:(

Love you & miss you NR.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo

SIBA
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment