Tuesday 21 February 2012

Yesterday.

What a fabulous Birthday.
A day all about me.
It was MY night.

I do like being centre of attention or getting my photograph taken about 100 times blowing candles out. Apart from that I had an amazing day. I woke up super early and came through to the living room to find a Caterpillar cake and lots of little meaningful gifts including...

A star necklace - Which will probably be worn everyday with every outfit.
Melody lolly pops
Bon Bons
SOCKS
American gossip mag - Enquirer
Muppets DVD

All a girl needs.

We are not doing big presents for our birthdays because we are going to NY soon but G deserves a pat on the back for effort on a budget. We had a super lazy day watching...

"THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN".

Then went to visit The Barkers. My Mama knows me too well and had a massive bowl of sweets on the table, even my Grandad was getting stuck into a dip dap. My gifts included - A Scottie dog skirt "for NY" from my Mama & Papa & DOLLA $$$$$$$$. We also watched the dvd from my Mamas 50th and it is safe to say it is HILARIOUS watching yourself dance.

Also having a joint night out for my Mine and The Doves birthday this Saturday. 
(Minus Shazza baby in Oz and Nicola Reid in London)... :(

WOO HOO HOO.
So excited for G&Ts with my girls.

This made me smile Sean Bookless.


Caterpillar cake + Cars candles = :)

My sweetpea gifts from G <3

No glass involved = No scars.
Thank you Laalaaaa

Mama & daughter smiles <3

Goodnight
SIB
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment