Sunday 6 April 2014

Happy

Sunday Sunday Sunday.

After dancing the night away celebrating my girl Bobbies birthday I surprisingly woke up with zero hangover. FAB. However due to a rare day off with G we decided to act like we did have one by watching about 5 films in a row. Perfect Sunday off. 

It also resulted in some online window shopping. I love going on to www.net-a-porter.com and setting the bar to the highest value and dreaming. 

Today I spied a glorious little bag. I am almost certain if I had this I would be happy every day. 

Edie Parker
£1,220

Better get saving my pennies. I think it is the perfect combination of fun and classy. I also had a good insta creep today (same as I do everyday) and came across these Chanel beauties...


The only word I can use to describe them is magical. I love everything about them. Karl you never fail to amaze me.

Hope you all have had a HAPPY Sunday. Movie number 6 time for S&G.

Love & kisses
Evie Stella
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment