Thursday 10 April 2014

London

After a super brief trip to London I have came home feeling inspired and creative. It was just a 24 hour trip but it still managed to have this effect on me. It has an atmosphere and buzz like no other city I have been to. The combination of fashion, tourists, transport and general hustle and bustle of the city creates a wonderful yet scary experience. The subway is a terrifying ordeal but you just have to put on a brave face and drag that suit case into the crowds of Londoners in a constant rush. 

My visit was for Hammerson We Love Retail Awards 2014. Van Mildert - Silverburn was nominated for best menswear store and....

WE WON. 

OBV.

Dress code was "Not black tie and no jeans".

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN??? 

Yes you guessed it...
SARAH EVIE STELLA BARKER WAS STRESSED. 

After many outfit changes I decided to go for....

Great Aunty Katie's cream lace blazer(My ultimate favourite blazer from my style icon)

D&G black lace skirt I got for one of my 1st uniforms from Cruise. Always good to have a staple classic black skirt in your wardrobe.

H&M black crop top. 

PHEW.


Yes Myleene is our new best friend.

So after a fantastic speedy trip I am obviously over coming my London blues by doing some Harrods online window shopping. I am not sure if this will make me happy or depressed. 



Stella Mcartney

BCBG

Harrods of London

Alexander Wang

Carat

The Row

Valentino

Balmain

Balmain

No harm in looking is there???

Peace and love and happy shopping.
Evie Stella
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment