Sunday 30 October 2011

Good Morning.....

HELLO

MY NAME IS 
SARAH EVIE STELLA BARKER. 
(I made my middle name up. SHHHH!)

After an inspiring night at the Scottish Style Awards I decided it is about time to start a blog.


I shall start by telling you a bit about me....
I am 22 years old
I have recently graduated from The Glasgow School of Art
Last year I interned for Mark Fast at London Fashion Week






Love is in the air.....
S&G S&G S&G S&G S&G Mr Revill is my life.
You do not get much better than The G dawg.
Introducing...... My Geekface




However I do prefer him drunk.







We are family....
My Mother (Kazzamama) is a keen baker. 
I shall defo be posting y'all photos of her creations.


My Papatano is a bit of a legend.


I have the most beautiful baby sister - Emily marietta Barker. She is my life.


My BFB - Big Friendly Brother is the nicest person in the whole wide world.




Oh and not forgetting Princess Indie face.


The cheese is over.






This is the very 1st shoot I ever styled with Lauren Andrew.
Model - Lauren Andrew
Photographer - Sam Brill
Stylist - Sarah Evie Stella Barker
MUA - Nina Saleem



















Thank you for whipping my ass into gear and getting me started. The location was Glasgow city center. We had to stand at the edge of one of the busiest roads and run when the lights turned to red to get the shot. Lauren is wearing one of my knitted menswear pieces from 3rd year.



xxxxxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment