Sunday 30 October 2011

INTRODUCING THE SIB......

Emily Marietta Barker
SISTER SISTER

My little sibling has just been signed to Superior. YAY!
Which means I can style her in lots & lots of shoots. Also YAY!
Super duper proud of her. 


Thursday 13th october
Photographer - Eric Stewart
Model - Emily Barker
MUA - Kirsten Hunter
Stylist - SIBA

It is a beauty and fashion shoot based around these Karen Millen a/w 2011 advertisments...

Our turn












I originally purchased this dress for a beautiful wedding cameron.
It is so easy to wear and I am loving short & long dresses at the moment.
The dress and wedges are from Topshop and the flats and Dr Martins (£25 from Tk Maxx. Boom.)

When she was doing the "jumpy" shots it was too hard to do with the wedges so i quickly gave her my shoes and it worked. I love the combination of a classic formal dress with grungy chunky shoes.

xxxxxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment