Thursday 25 April 2013

It is the final countdown...

VEGAS

IS

22 DAYS
15 HOURS
33 MINS
20 SECS

AWAY.

WOW.

I think I have finally done all my holiday clothes shopping however you can never have too many bikinis. I have found it quite difficult to find amazing bikinis because not alot of shops have all there summer stock in yet, still a bit too early so I think online is the best option.

Here are a few dream bikinis/bodies....









I am loving classic black swimwear and fun geometric prints.

Here is a few pieces I love in the high street at the moment...



RIVER ISLAND
Love the chain detail.
You could just purchase a plain swimsuit or bikini and accessories with a body chain.
I love a bit of customising.





TOPSHOP
Clearly I am attracted to black & white.


Now for my FAVOURITE
WILDFOX









I could quite easily purchase ALL of this.
Hopefully be able to buy some in VEGAS BABY.

I am away to run run run after writing this blog.
Late night running <3

inspo
thinspo
vegasinspo
goodbye

SIB
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment