Friday 26 April 2013

Hello my name is Emil.

I am 18 years of age.

And I fucking love life.

This is my 1st and favourite tattoo. It has various meanings for me, one being my biggest love
MUSIC
It also brings back insane memories of the best time in my life:
Projectile vomit in Salou, 3/4 abduction rate in Broomlee and making a certain teachers life a living hell. 
THE BEST
Just because you haven't done something in a while and its permanently on your body it doesn't mean its a mistake it means its a memory.
After taking a year out I now have a conditional space at UWS to become a music tech
I WILL be the next LA REID.


I have a rep of being a little bit aggressive; this symbol is 'Aum' meaning inner peace.
A little ironic I know but hopefully this will help me CHILL.





ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment