Wednesday 24 April 2013

Guess who is back...

I AM BACK.

It is now ME time. 

I have started running and exercising again which has surprisingly resulted in me having more energy, motivation and inspiration. 

Running and blogging do similar things for me.

They both free my mind of stress.

I stress ALOT.

Since I have not blogged in such a long time I am going to keep this one short and sweet....

I have a slight obsession with hair styles at the moment. My hair is at such an awkward length just now so I have been trying to do different styles with it. We are going to Vegas in a months time so I am also trying to not straighten it.

Here are a few images of hair inspo.....





















As you can see I am loving...

Plaits
Braids
Top knots
Buns
White Blonde
Grey 

All I have to do now is wait patiently on my hair growing.

I am also super tempted to dye my hair grey.

Watch this space.

LOVE

SIB
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment