Tuesday 25 March 2014

My ultimate inspo of 2014

Margaret Zhang and Vanessa Hong.

They both have a similar style. Clean cut, simple with elements of masculinity. Vanessa wears a lot of fabulous furs. As you all know I have a major obsession with fur... all year round.

They are my favourite fashionistas at the moment. Part of my daily routine is to see what Vanessa and Margaret have worn recently. 

YES I AM OBSESSED.

They make it look so god damn easy.

I am also in love with Vanessa's super blonde hair.
I have been tempted many times to copy however my hair just can't handle bleach.

Soooo....

HERE THEY ARE!!!











I now feel like I MUST go to zara and purchase a full new wardrobe. Zara is they only place on the high street I feel you can achieve this look without paying crazy ass $$$$.

Have a beautiful day fashionistas.
Love and kisses.
EVIESTELLA 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment