Thursday 27 March 2014

The boy that has everything...

Good evening ladies & gentleman...

Today I had the laziest day EVER. 
Did not get ready until 4pm. 
BAD EVIESTELLA.

However I am up and out and doing some more relaxing in Starbucks. I love nothing more than sitting with a coffee and watching the world go by. I could sit for hours just people watching. I love the variety of fashion you see from one little spot.

I decided to use this opportunity to show you Gs birthday present....

What do you get someone who literally has everything?

I wanted to buy him something unusual and meaningful. I gave myself quite a difficult task however with the help of some lovely staff at Oliver Sweeney I think I was pretty successful.




Pretty FABULOUS.

I purchased them online and then the staff get in touch regarding the tattooing.

Simple process but amazing outcome.

I would 100% recommend them.

They even left G SPEECHLESS.

Result. 

Love and kisses
Eviestella

No comments:

Post a Comment