Tuesday 25 March 2014

OH HEY YOU

Goodmorning sunshine.

Literally just had thee most chilled out week off ever.
It consisted of sleeping and partying.

Perfect combo OBV.

Myself and Graeme are currently like passing ships at the moment, which sucks. However we took the same holidays so being able to spend time with him was awesome. Not sure how he coped with 24/7 Sarah!!!

One of my favourite things about having time off is being able to experiment with fashion and taking that little bit more time choosing an outfit which mainly consists of an item/outfit from Zara. My go to shopping destination. Everywhere else sucks. 

Since I have NOT blogged in a million years (surprise) here is a little update of  my current adventures...

Happy 30th to MY G THING...


A night of relaxation at Cameron House...


Edinburgh to celebrate with Mr & Mrs Afzal...


I feel super old.

I have JUST discovered I can blog from my iPhone.

EXCITING TIMES AHEAD.

Love & kisses
EVIE STELLA 
xo

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment