Sunday 11 December 2011

Chill out Sunday.

 Good morning

Today - I AM OFF
I could not tell you how much I needed a little Sunday off. There is literally so much I want to do today....

READ SOME OF MY FAVOURITE BLOGS, TIDY THE FLAT, VISIT MY FAMILY AND CHILL OUT.

Not going to the Christmas party resulted in a Tesco trip to buy lots & lots of party food. My favourite item in the trolley was "pigs in blankets". We came home and had a little feast, fit for S&G. I fell asleep pretty early which is good as I think I have been needing a good snooze. All I remember is G waking up very grumpy SIB. Never good. 

I hope all my little Cruise workers had a fabulous night and drank plenty of G&Ts (THEEE BEST DRINK) and shots for me. Cruise is like one massive family. Everyone is super duper close. Do not know where I would be without my "Cruise girls & guys". Before leaving work last night Erin, April and I had a very deep conversation around the staff room table, the only thing that was missing was a bottle of wine, instead we had some sort of Jack Daniel's beer. We had all finished at 6 but of course stayed in the shop till 7.....

I LOVED OUR CHAT LADIES.

Speaking of family, nothing can beat The Barkers.
I never used to get on great with any of my family but since moving out I appreciate them all so much. I love to hang out with my mama. We get chucked out while having coffee in restaurants and kill time in card shops. 

She is my best friend.

My little sibling is in a league of her own. There are no words to describe this little girl.

She is pretty much CRAZY.

My Papatano is theeee funniest Dad ever. He loves his crazy music which sounds like they are singing "Sarah". He is a perfectionist which means it will take him a year to paint one room. JOKE.

Pauly B is the male version of my sister. He has never grown up. He is extremely easy to buy a Christmas present for as he just wants TOYS TOYS TOYS.

I LOVE THE BARKERS....









WE ARE FAMILY
(Minus Paul & Indie)

I am feeling the love today
Being positive
Happy Happy Happy

Have a fabulous Sunday y'all

SIB

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment