Friday 9 December 2011

Party Pooper.

Good evening 

I have wanted to update y'all everyday however I have literally been too tired.
Not good. SIBA must man up and get typing. Cruise is my life at the moment. Which involves spreading some festive love to the Christmas shoppers. 

I love Christmas which is why I do not understand why happy happy happy sib has been feeling so down. Like I said to my little friend Bobbie I think there was something in that crazy wind which has driven people mad.

MAD HATTERS!!!!

I had a much needed day off today. Days off result in spending time with my Barking mad family. It is a rare occassion I get to spend all day with Kazzamama so I was out the door at 8.30am. She treated me to a beautiful facial and microdermabrasion. 

It worked a treat. 

I feel cool, calm and collective.

Laid back and happy Sarah is back.
Positive attitude is coming your way tomorrow.

Mother bear and I then went a trip to Costco as it was an "automatic" thing to do in Kazza's eyes. I purchased a pair of fabulous snowboots as it is all about keeping warm with a hint of fur.


Have I mentioned S&G are going to NYC???
These beauties will be perfect for a winter wonderland with my beau in NY.

I am super excited to wear these to work tomorrow then obviously change into my heels and they only cost me £35. Worth every penny.

It is time for me to chill out with G in our fabulously decorated black and gold festive flat.

SWEETDREAMS

SIBA

XO

P.S The Christmas night out is tomorrow night but I am not attending as the pennies are getting saved for our holiday. However this means I have time to update you all with what else I have been up to, including partying with the girls and family time......

No comments:

Post a Comment