Thursday 15 December 2011

CREEP.

Good evening/morning bloggers.
As you can probably tell I can't sleep. I guess I am thinking too much. Therefore I decided to upload some thoughts on to y'all.

Have you ever had that feeling when you want something so bad you need it NOW?
That is how I felt when a girl came in my work wearing Alexander Wang creepers.


I love everything about them. They are so masculine and chunky which is what I love about them. IF I had a pair I would team them with something girly because I love a contrast or you could always go for the total androgynous look. Either way they are freaking fabulous. I have always had a secret love for creepers. The definition of my style would have to be a gothic magpie. I like emo, gothic and skater clothing but at the same time I love sequins, sheer and sparkles. My little sibling purchased her 1st pair a few days ago which is what inspired me to get up at 1.30am and write about them. 


This pair are by Sonia Rykiel and are my dream pair of creepers.
gothic + Jewels

While I am on the subject of shoes......

"Oil slick" Dr Martens



Balenciaga boots 



Prada platform brogue


I also NEED a pair of these boots from Prada A/W 11

So enough shoe chat from me.
It is bedtime now.

GOODNIGHT
SIB

XO











No comments:

Post a Comment