Thursday 1 December 2011

Gingerbread Latte & Vice.

HOME SWEET HOME.
What a busy day. I woke up at 6am, got into town at 8am and considering I started at 8.45 I was a tad early therefore it was Starbucks time. Tall skinny gingerbread latte and porridge. I sat at the window and watched the world go by and everyone rushing to work (Which is normally me) But today I was chilling, which set me up for a good day as I was feeling very relaxed.
Did I mention I got a free mince pie with my festive coffee. I gave it away OBV. If your day starts positive, it will continue. 

Lunch time was spent with Birthday Girl Layla getting lashes for her big birthday bash on Saturday night. It is PARTY TIME. I am sure there will be many photos to follow this night out.

I finished at 6pm while others worked on till 8pm 
MWHAHAHA
Quick dash to a secret destination to help a friend pick a present for his boyfriend. The shopping trip was successful. G&Ts were calling me so off too SOHO for a few drinks and gossip with my Mama and Allan. I must mention my Mama looked BEAUTIFUL.

FINALLY 
HOME TIME
Quick stop to the shops to buy advent calenders
OBV.
S&G are big kids.

SOOOOOOOOOO

WE GOT PUBLISHED!!!!!
GO US.


CHECK IT OUT

I have not been doing styling for long so to get published on online Vice in Spain is ACE!!!!!
Super fabulous team. I was super duper happy today.

ENJOY......











Photographer: Igor Termenón
Model: Elliott Mackie @ Superior
Stylist: Sarah Evie Stella Barker

SIB
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment